UPCOMING 2 Day Personal Development, Self Care and Laughter Yoga Leadership Trainings with Australian Laughter Ambassador, Laughter Yoga Teacher & Mindbody Specialist Kathy Popplewell…
* * *
This two day self care, laughter yoga and personal development training course is an immersion experience where you will have the opportunity to;
- Explore your relationship with laughter.
- Nurture and deepen your practice of self care.
- Refresh and rejuvenate your body and mind.
- Rediscover your childlike playfulness.
- Develop strategies on how to intergrate more laughter into your life (even when you don’t feel like laughing).
- Learn how to facilitate and share Laughter Yoga sessions with others.
- Learn both the practical skills and the theoretical basis of laughter yoga.
- Enhance life skills for self care, communication and stress management.
- Grow and practice your leadership and facilitation skills in a fun, engaging way.
- Meet new people in a friendly, supportive and fun filled healthy envirnoment.
- As well as becoming a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader during these two days you will learn how to add more balance, laughter and passion to your life through lots of brainstorming, active learning and personal experience in an environment filled with fun and away from your regular routine.
Our Laughter Yoga Leadership Training is certified by Dr Kataria’s School of Laughter Yoga and a great addition for your personal and professional development
Your 2 Day Certified Laughter Yoga Leadership Training with Vibrance Laughter Includes our One Day Giggleshop where you will explore laughter from a participants point of view and your relationship to laughter and then the second day of the training we focus on the Laughter Yoga Leadership Training where you will learn and experience laughter yoga from a facilitators point of view and how to help others to rediscover laughter in their lives, run a laughter club and incorporate laughter into your workplace or business.
You’ll also receive our Vibrance Laughter Yoga Leadership Training Workbook & Official Manual, Laughter Yoga Leader Certificate and ongoing opportunities to CREW our Vibrance Conferences (offer exclusive for Vibrance Laughter Graduates).
What’s so good about Laughter? Watch this clip with Kathy for a FUN insight into a few of the benefits of laughter….
Are you ready to learn how to laugh for no reason (non-humour based laughter), develop an inner spirit of laughter and spread laughter through your community?
What is Laughter Yoga?
Laughter Yoga is a combination of yogic breathing, gentle stretching and simulated laughter exercises designed to enhance your childlike playfulness, boost your immune system, improve your sense of wellbeing and stimulate your natural laughter to overflow like a fountain of natural joy.
Laughter Yoga is a non-humour based form of laughter accessible to people of all ages, nationalities and cultures and a great experience for your growth both professionally and personally.
This is a fantastic training program for health and fitness practitioners, aged careers, community workers, team builders, teachers, support group leaders or anyone who wants to enjoy the benefits of abundant laughter and share it with others.
Day One: Is all about you!
As you are introduced to the principles of Laughter Yoga you can be sure that you will leave this day feeling like never before after a day jam packed full of laughter, play and experiential learning.
The first day of your training will learn
- How motion creates emotion
- Why laughter is the best medicine
- How you can start laughing for no reason!
- How laughter neutralises the affects of stress
- What are your stress triggers and how to overcome them
- How to transform tension and release it in a safe and positive way
- How you can add more laughter to your life
Day Two: Develop your skills as a Laughter Yoga Leader!
After day two you will understand how to facilitate a Laughter Yoga session and will be well on your way to living a life filled with laughter, wellbeing and joyfulness.
The second day of your training you will learn
- The principles of Laughter Yoga
- What is an inner spirit of laughter
- How to facilitate and lead a Laughter Yoga session
- The qualities of a great laughter leader
- The healing power of joyfulness and laughter
- How to share the magic of Laughter Yoga with others
Laughter Yoga Leaders in your Workplace….
People who are happy at work are much more productive, creative and motivated, which is an asset to any business. Your workplace or business could benefit by adding Laughter Yoga whether you have a team of one or one hundred because laughter is a natural way to boost wellbeing, productivity and enhance workplace effectivness (see benefits, Laughter Stuff).
Laughter Yoga is non-humour based, which means anyone can do it! In Laughter Yoga we do not use jokes or need a sense of humour to laugh, we simply laugh because we want to gain some or all the physical and emotional benefits it provides.
Having an in house Laughter Yoga Leader will enhance the life of both your team and your clients. If your team is happy they will provide much better service or care to your clients and be able to do it with a positive attitude, which creates a wonderful environment for both clients and staff making it a win win assest for your workplace.
“I attended this awesome training in May 2012. Kathy has such a nurturing energy and so much knowledge to share. The experience of learning laughter yoga and how to integrate it and other self care practices into my life has been so valuable and has enhanced the other skills that I use such as mindfulness and meditation. I am truly grateful and now feel more ‘true’ joy in my life and in my spirit! Many Blessings”
A fully transformative experience for me and my 12 yr old (at the time) son. I love Kathy so much we’ve become soul sisters. I highly recommend Laughter Yoga to anyone, it will bring a playfulness into your life and instills JOY like a fresh spring! I currently lead a free session 4.30pm every first Sunday of the Month at Justin’s Park Burleigh Beach QLD. It’s amazing to see all ages, young families and friends laughing together for the pure joy of it. Make time for your well being, come and have a laugh with us!”
“The Vibrance Laughter Leader Training weekend was the most wonderful uplifting experience. This was the first time in my entire life that I laughed so much tears started streaming out my eyes. I can’t wait to use this with my clients!”
Cy Jaffe, Reiki Practitioner.
“I’m glad I completed the leadership training as it gave me ideas on how to expand laughter in my organisation. I gained more confidence and love the information on how to create our own laughter business.”
“I have now been running laughter sessions both for our clients and for the staff throughout our organisation as well as getting inquiries for other organisations about running sessions for them!”
Shannon Elliot, Community Support Worker, New Horizons.